Terms & Conditions
Information on this site is provided for general information purposes
only, and on an "as is" basis. Despite our efforts, it may not be
accurate, complete, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of
any particular case. The information on this site may relate to
products or services that are not available in your country. The
Company makes no representations and disclaim all warranties, express
or implied, including without limitation warranties of suitability and
fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Company shall
not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or
consequential damages or loss (including but not limited to lost
profits or revenues, business interruption and loss or damage of
software or data) whether in statute, contract, negligence or any other
tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of or
inability to use this site or any action or failure to act taken in
reliance on the information in it or any linked site. We do not warrant
or represent that this web site, its content, down loaded material and
any linked site:
- will be uninterrupted or error free;
- that any errors will be corrected;
- are free of any type of virus or other harmful code or compatible with any specific computer system or third party software.
3. No information contained in this site shall constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of The Company or an invitation by or on behalf of us to enter into a contract with you. Nor shall the information be construed as a license or an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and us. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
4. If you use the links in this site to access other sites, please be aware that the linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their contents. Other terms and conditions may also apply to the access to and use of third party sites.
5. Copyright notice. © Copyright 2009 iPRT Groupe Ltd, iTransport Planning Ltd. All rights reserved.
6. Trademarks. "iPRT, iTransport, iRegeneration, iProjects, iTransport Planning, iPRT Groupe Ltd, Creative Minds, Intelligent Thinking, Intelligent Transport Planning", (and our products and services referenced in this site) are either trademarks or registered trademarks of The Company and/or its licensors. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. All intellectual property rights in this site and its contents belong to The Company and/or its licensors. No part of this Web site may be reproduced or adapted in whole or in part without our express prior written consent other than under a non transferable revocable (at our option) licence for your private non-commercial viewing purposes to the extent necessary to view the Web site unless other licence terms have been made be available prior to downloading any software or documents (in whatever form). Downloading may only take place if you agree to the terms of the relevant licence. Framing and linking to our web sites in any circumstance without our express prior written permission is prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials must be retained on any copies of the materials.
The iPRT Groupe Ltd website, “www. iprtgroup.com” (the website) will be
updated from time to time and changes posted on this webpage.
11. The website gives information about The Company services and allows you to make an enquiry and to allow us to contact you to provide further information.
13. The website contains intellectual property, propriety and confidential information which is protected. Unless authorised in writing by a Director of The Company you agree not to make any changes, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create anything out of the base or information from the website. You will use the website at your own risk. The website is provided on an as seen basis at all times. The Company rejects all warranties and conditions whether expressed or implied. The Company make no warranty that the website is secure, error free, uninterrupted, that the results will be accurate or reliable and that the quality of the services obtained as a result of using the website will meet your expectations or indeed meet your requirements.
14. You are not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, resell or exploit for commercial purposes or gain from all or any part of the website, use of the website or access to the website. Any content which may be downloaded is for your personal use only and you agree that this is done at your own risk and any damage done to your computer, software or loss of data is your sole responsibility.
15. The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, discontinue either temporarily or permanently any part of the website without notice and you agree that The Company shall not be liable to you or any third party as a result of modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
16. You agree that The Company shall not be liable for any or all losses or damages incurred as a result of your use or inability to use the website or any other matter relating to the service. Nothing in this clause or the next paragraph shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer or restrict or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of The Company. The Company is a trade mark and you agree not to use or display their words, marks or logo’s in any way without the Directors prior written permission and agreement as to the context and form in which such reproduction may appear.
18. If you have queries please contact email@example.com
The Company are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone using
our site and the confidentiality of information that is provided. This
statement sets out how we use any personal information that you provide.
20. We are registered under and comply with the Data Protection Act 1988 in all our dealings with your personal data.
21. You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information. You register by providing information. We will store this data and hold it on our computer or by other methods.
22. The information you provide may be used a) to register you with our website and to administer it b) for assessment and analysis to enable us to review development, improve our services by marketing, customer and product analysis.
23. We may provide customised information from our website to you. These are termed “cookies.” You can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party website or external data supplier.
24. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We cannot guarantee security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless due to our negligence or wilful default.
25. You have the right to see personal data as defined under the Data Protection Act that we keep. Your request should be made in writing with a payment fee of £10 and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org